Summer Reading 23
All readers welcome!
We're challenging all readers to log 600 minutes of reading this summer- that's just about one hour and fifteen minutes per week!
All along the way you'll win prizes, and have the chance to win larger items at the end of the summer.
Completing the main challenge unlocks other reading challenges you can complete for- you guessed it- EVEN MORE PRIZES!
Parents can read to children who aren't quite reading on their own, and audiobooks also count for reading time!
This year we're using the Beanstack app to sign up and track reading. One adult can register their entire family and help log reading all summer long.
To sign up, go to BEANSTACK and get started! You can log reading time beginning June 1!
BEANSTACK IS ALSO IN THE APP STORE!
To use the app:
1. Download the mobile app, Beanstack Tracker, to your device. It’s available in the GooglePlay (Android) and App Store (iOS).
2. Search for your Library.
3. Tap Sign up! (or Sign In if you already have an account)
4. Create an Account.
5. Add Readers.
6. Follow the prompts to complete registration.
7. Tap Discover at the bottom of the screen and register for Challenges.
8. Touch the + to log your reading and activities.
9. Track your Badges and see your Stats.
10. Like a Fitbit for Reading!